Any person visiting on to or using the website has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and the City Home.
- The content found on this website is conceptual and not a legal offering. The promoter reserves the right to change, alter, add or delete any of the information mentioned herein without prior permission or notice.
- The information on this website is presented just to inform the visitor and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness.
- The City Home website may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of a plot/flat size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary.
- The City Home collects the information from the visitor’s when they register on our site or fill out the form and also while subscribing our newsletter. The visitor could be asked to specify or enter their name, address, email address or phone number.
- Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall the City Home, their promoters, directors, employees and agents be liable to the visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
- The City Home has the right to reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this website. Visitors may be sent information or contacted through the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses provided by the visitor on the website. Any visitor who may not desire to receive email from the City Home may give clear instructions.
5th Floor, Hotel Residency Palace,